0

Anecdote Text : The Latest Fashion

Monday, June 13, 2011
Share this Article on :
I am an English teacher. Guess what happened to me when I started my new English group some weeks ago!
One day, I had to teach a new English group. I read the list of new student' s name. It was kiddies' group since they are about 9 and 10 years old. I wondered why the list was handwritten, but I did not pay much attention.
I wanted to wear the most appropriate suit for the class. It was the first day of Spanish Carnival. Most kids usually dress up at the carnival I thought. It would be more interesting if their teacher was also in carnival spirit. That's why I decided to use my teddy bear suit and bring cuddly toys in my box.
And that's what I did. I walked through the door happily. The Director watched me completely astonished. I smiled and looked straight at her. With a man beside her, she said "Good afternoon.I'd like to introduce you to Mr.Mendez, the Director of Delta Company. He is one of the participants of the English course which you will teach today"
Oh...my God I nearly died ! luckily, Mr.Mendez had an excellent sense of humor. He started  to giggle. The secretary apologized to e for the wrong details of my new class.
Be careful! You never know what could await you in your next English class!.
(Taken From : Let's Talk for Junior High School, 2005)


Artikel Terkait:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment