0

Last of "International Super Hits" + Musik

Saturday, June 11, 2011
Share this Article on :
Lagu terakhir side B, album "International Super Hits"...







Kadang-kadang aku merasa paham, mengapa Greenday menempatkan lagu ini jadi penutup albumnya...




When I was a kid, I thought... I wanted all the things that I haven't got.


Oh, but I learned the hardest way.
Then I realized what it took, to tell the difference between thieves and crooks.
A lesson learned for me and you...
Menjadi dewasa mungkin berarti...
tidak menerima sesuatu yang kita inginkan, tapi kita tak bisa merenggut dan merengek lagi, seperti waktu kita kecil dulu. Realize it... Aku hanya bisa menelan ludah...
yeah... I'm not a good boy, I'm a weird one... a man of ego,  I see this world is so ugly, and fake, anything weird spiritual eye glass... 
I'm bad... you, world, deserve better...
yeah...


Hati itu seperti air...
Bila kau tak punya sterilized machine yang mahal, biarkan waktu yang mengendapkan semua debu didalamnya...













Artikel Terkait:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment